Use the below search options at the bottom of the page to find information regarding recent decisions that have been taken by the council’s decision making bodies.
Alternatively you can visit the officer decisions page for information on officer delegated decisions that have been taken by council officers.
Decision Maker: Cabinet
Made at meeting: 21/11/2022 - Cabinet
Decision published: 21/11/2022
Effective from: 21/11/2022
For Immediate Implementation
Having given due regard to the Integrated Impact Screening Assessment:
1. That a bid for a Freeport covering the port of Port Talbot and the port of Milford Haven and surrounding areas, in the form annexed at Appendix B of the circulated report, subject to any variations that may be necessary prior for submission be approved.
2. That the Chief Executive, in consultation with the Leader of Council be granted delegated authority to agree amendments to the Bid prior to its final submission to the Welsh Government.
3. That the nomination for Neath Port Talbot County Borough Council to be the Accountable Body for the proposed Framework be approved.
4. That the Leader of Council submits a letter to the Welsh Government reflecting Neath Port Talbot County Borough Council’s support for a Freeport covering the port of Port Talbot and the port of Milford Haven.
5. That the Chief Executive in consultation with the Leader take action as may be necessary to promote the merits of the Bid post submission up to the point of Ministers decisions on the success/otherwise of the bid.
Decision Maker: Social Services, Housing and Community Safety Cabinet Board
Decision published: 15/11/2022
Effective from: 10/11/2022