1. That the Council’s response to Covid 19 to date be noted.
2. That the work currently underway to support the ongoing Covid 19 response and the early work being undertaken to pave the way for longer term recovery be noted.
3. That the framework outlined in the circulated report to guide work to recover, reset and renew the Council’s services and functions and longer term priorities be approved.
4. That the engagement plan be approved.
5. That engagement takes place with the Local Government Association, testing the approach to recovery planning with an external, independent peer panel.
Reason for Decisions:
To ensure there is a structured approach to the ongoing Covid-19 response and the early work to plot a pathway to recovery and that the approach provides for input from a wide range of stakeholders.
Implementation of Decision:
The decision will be implemented after the three day call in period.