Councillor C. Clement-Williams, Cabinet Member for Finance introduced the report which had been commended to Council from Cabinet held on the 8th March 2021.
1. That the reserve movements as detailed in the circulated report be approved.
2. That the budget virements exceeding £500k as detailed in the circulated report be approved.
3. That the operational and financial issues as detailed in the circulated report be noted.
4. That work continues with Welsh Government and in line with legislation, regulations and directions to deliver services during these challenging times.
5. That the additional grants received be noted.
6. That work continues to seek additional funding from Welsh Government to cover COVID 19 consequences.