1. That the reserve movements and budget virements as detailed in the circulated report be approved.
2. That the operational and financial issues as detailed in the circulated report be noted.
3. That the Council to continue to work with Welsh Government and in line with legislation, regulations and directions to deliver services during these challenging times.
4. That the additional grants received be noted.
5. That the Council continue to seek additional funding from Welsh Government to cover COVID 19 consequences of increased expenditure, loss of income, increased cost of Council Tax Support and Council Tax collection shortfalls that adversely impact on Council funding and activity.
Reason for Decisions:
To enable the Council to monitor and update the Budget projections for 2020/21 and inform Members of the financial risks arising from COVID 19.
Implementation of Decisions:
The decision will be implemented after the three day call in period.