Report of the Assistant Chief Executive and Chief Digital Officer
1. That the word ‘safe’ be added to well-being objective three:- “The whole of Neath Port Talbot county borough will be a vibrant, healthy and safe place to live, work and enjoy recreational time”;
2. That the updated Corporate Plan for the period 2019-2022 be approved;
3. That the Assistant Chief Executive and Chief Digital Officer be authorised to add the additional performance data to the report, when available;
4. That the Assistant Chief Executive and Chief Digital Officer be given delegated authority in consultation with the Leader, Deputy Leader and Chief Executive to make any further changes that are necessary prior to final publication, and which do not materially change the content of the Plan;
5. That the Corporate Plan 2019-2022 be commended to Council for formal adoption at its meeting on the 24 April 2019.
Reason for Decisions:
To ensure the revisions made to the Corporate Plan are approved, meeting legal duties set out in the Well-being of Future Generations (Wales) Act 2015 and the Local Government (Wales) Measure 2009 as they relate to council corporate planning activities.
Implementation of Decisions:
The decisions will be implemented after the three day call in period.